We are proud to announce that NYFA earned 12 medals at the Mission Super Youth Circuit, with 12 NYFA athletes participating!
- Jackie Khrol – Gold medal in Y10 Women’s Epee and top 8 in Y12 Women’s Epee – Congratulations with your first SYC gold
- Anna Marinovich – Bronze medal in Y10 Women’s Epee – this was Anna’s first SYC – amazing performance. Anna also earned her first National Points
- Jordan Liverant – Top 8 finish in Y10 Women’s Epee – also her first SYC – good job
- Mark Dolgonos, Max Chu, Skyler Liverant – Top 8 finish in Y10 Men’s Epee
- Rachel Tanibajeva – Top 8 in Y12 Women’s Epee – also first National event for Rachel
- Anton Chmut – Gold medal in Y12 Men’s Epee – another gold for Anton – great job
- Nathan Vaysberg – Silver medal in Y12 Men’s Epee – best finish for Nathan this season. He also qualified for Y14 Summer Nationals
- Joshua Sikarevich – Bronze medal in Y12 Men’s Epee – best finish for Josh this season
- Bennett Cohen – Top 8 in Y12 Men’s Epee
Congratulations also goes out to Mark Irgang who won Gold and earned his E2013 rating at the NYFA D&Under Mixed Epee.
Hello there, Do you have your summer camp schedrule yet? I would like to try it for my son this summer.
Sent from my iPhone
Thank you for your inquiry. Our summer camp schedule is here on our website under the CAMPS menu tab (or https://fencenyfa.com/camps-2013/).
We have day camps at our club as well as sleep away options. Feel free to contact us again with any questions!