Today is the deadline to register for the Summer Camp in Pennsylvania at a discount. Also, we’ve added some new camps for Spring and Summer!
For registration and more information on all the camps, go to: https://fencenyfa.com/camps-2013
Summer Sleep Away Camp at the Hill School in Pennsylvania:
- Deadline is today, March 15th
- This camp is designed to prepare fencers for the upcoming season as high level competitors. Three training sessions a day, bouting, group lessons, skill drills and competitions in all 3 weapons. Coaches and fencers from IFA, NYFA, and other clubs will attend. Misha Mokretsov will be coaching epee. The camp is held on the campus of The Hill, a private school with two large gyms and an indoor swimming pool.
Spring Break Day Camp at NYFA:
- Mon-Fri, March 25-29th: 10-3pm
- Price is $350 for members, $400 for non-members or $100 per day
- This camp is ideal for beginners and intermediate fencers as well as experienced competitive fencers who are preparing for the Virginia NAC. Activities include group fencing instruction, conditioning, footwork, blade work and bouting. Ages: 9-16, all levels.
Summer International Fencing Camp in Almeria, Spain:
- July 21-27th. NYFA plans to go a few days early – probably July 16th.
- Price is 550 euros and includes training program, rooming in a 4-star hotel, and buffet meals
- Extra days are 80 euros/day
- Deadline is May 31st to register and submit deposit
- This is a program for beginners, intermediate and advanced fencers to prepare for the next season and achieve a competitive edge. Participants are expected to come from several countries. In addition to training, we will enjoy the beautiful Mediterranean beach and other activities.