Registration is open for our Winter Fencing Camp, which will be held daily from December 26th – 30th. Our camp is open to all fencers, ages 8 and up. Activities include group instruction, conditioning, footwork, blade work, games and bouting. This is also a perfect opportunity to invite your friends to spend some of the holiday break with you and learn about the great sport of fencing. Sign-up by November 30th to reserve your spot and receive an early bird discount!
- Wednesday-Sunday, December 26 – 30
- 10 am – 3 pm (Lunch: 12 – 1 pm – bring your own)
- Earlier drop-off and pick-up available upon request
- To Register, complete the Winter Camp 2012 Form and return with payment. New Students also need the Student Registration Form
- Members: $400 or $350 early discount if registered before Dec. 1
- Non-members: $500 or $450 early discount if registered before Dec. 1
- If attending for less than 5 days: $100 per day
- Cancel before Dec. 15 – $100 administrative fee, no refunds after Dec. 15
- Click here for more information on our Winter Fencing Camp
Holiday Schedule: Please note that NYFA will be closed on 11/22 for Thanksgiving, 12/24, 12/25 for Christmas, and 12/31, 1/1, 1/2 for New Year.