Daily hours are 9 am – 2 pm unless otherwise noted *
LONG ISLAND – JUNE-JULY: REGISTER-Early reg due June 22:
- JUNE 29-JULY 3: Long Island – All Levels * 2 groups: 9am-2pm, 3pm-8pm
- JULY 6-10: Long Island – Beginners
- JULY 13-17: Long Island – All Levels
- JULY 20-24: Long Island – Beginners
- JULY 27-31: Long Island – All Levels
BROOKLYN – JUNE-JULY: REGISTER– Early reg due June 22:
- JUNE 29-JULY 3: Brooklyn – All Levels * 2 groups: 9am-2pm, 3pm-8pm
- JULY 6-10: Brooklyn – Beginners & All Levels * 1 group: 10am-3pm
- JULY 13-17: Brooklyn – All Levels
- JULY 20-24: Brooklyn – Beginners
- JULY 27-31: Brooklyn – All Levels
LONG ISLAND – AUGUST: REGISTER– Early reg due July 13:
- AUGUST 3-7: Long Island – Beginners
- AUGUST 10-14: Long Island – All Levels
- AUGUST 17-21: Long Island – Beginners
- AUGUST 24-28: Long Island – All Levels
BROOKLYN – AUGUST: REGISTER– Early reg due July 13:
- AUGUST 3-7: Brooklyn – All Levels
- AUGUST 10-14: Brooklyn – All Levels
- AUGUST 17-21: Brooklyn – Beginners
- AUGUST 24-28: Brooklyn – All Levels
DAY CAMPS FOR BEGINNERS – INTERMEDIATE – ADVANCED
NYFA has Day Camps in Coney Island, Brooklyn and Port Washington, Long Island, for new beginners and all levels, ages (6 & up). School breaks are a great opportunity for beginners to have a lot of fun while being introduced to the thrilling NCAA & Olympic sport of fencing. Experienced fencers will get world-class training & an edge on the competition.
Camps are run by NYFA’s highly experienced coaches and include an introduction to the history of fencing and basic skills of the sport which will be taught in a friendly environment using a lot of games and fun activities making the learning process enjoyable. No experience is necessary and all physical capabilities are welcome. We strive to provide a positive experience, and build teamwork and personal growth. Students will learn skills which will last a lifetime.
DAY CAMP REGISTRATION
Use links above to REGISTER. Submit online registration then pay online on the next screen via PayPal, credit card, debit card. If you want to pay offline, first submit online registration, then close the PayPal screen and send a printable Payment/cc Authorization pdf form with your check or credit card information.
DAY CAMP FEES
- Early – Full week: Members $400, Non-members $450
- Regular – Full week: Members $450, Non-members $500
- Daily – attending less than 5 days: Members $100/day, Non-members $125/day
- Cancel more than 30 days before start date: full refund in NYFA credit (good for any NYFA services); cancel 10-30 days before start date: $100 administrative fee; cancel less than 10 days before start date: No refunds
WHAT TO KNOW / BRING TO DAY CAMPS
- Full week sessions are 5 days (Monday-Friday)
- Daily hours are 9 am – 2 pm unless otherwise noted at top *
- Sessions may be split into 2 groups: 9am-2pm & 3pm-8pm to maintain social distancing. Please call for placement.
- Early drop-off / late pick-up available on request
- Health & Safety Guidelines must be followed by all staff, students, and parents
- Lunch break 45 min-1 hour (only healthy snack provided)
- Bring bagged lunch or lunch money. We remain in the club for lunch.
- Bring drinking water. Bottled water is also available for purchase.
- Must wear t-shirts, sweat pants, indoor non-marking athletic sneakers.
- All fencing equipment will be provided if required
- Bring positive attitude and desire to learn