PRE-NATIONALS FENCING DAY CAMP: JUNE 25-29, 2017
Ideal for intermediate-advanced fencers ages 10+ with 1+ years experience. Prepare for Summer Nationals with conditioning, footwork, bladework, technical drills, tactical exercises and instruction, competition and bouting. EARLY REG DUE JUNE 1
JULY FENCING DAY CAMPS: JULY 10-14 / 17-21 / 24-28
These camps are great for beginner-intermediate fencers ages 7-13 (if older, please call)
with 0-2 years experience. No experience or membership required. Group fencing instruction, conditioning, footwork, blade work and bouting. EARLY REG DUE JUNE 1
July Camp Hours:
Three sessions: Mondays-Fridays, 9 am-2 pm
- Each session is 5 days long
- 1st half of day: 2 hours of warm up, stretching, athletic games, footwork
- 1 hour lunch break
- 2nd half of day: 2 hours of warm up, drills, bladework, bouting
- Earlier drop-off and pick-up available upon request
HOW TO REGISTER
FEES & DEADLINES
|PRE-NATIONALS & JULY DAY CAMPS
Full Session – if paid by 6/1
Full Session – if paid by 6/2 or after
Daily – if attending for less than 5 days
- Cancel more than 30 days before start date: Full refund in credit that may be used towards any purchase at NYFA.
- Cancel 10-30 days before start date: $100 administrative fee
- Cancel less than 10 days before start date: No refund
WHAT TO BRING
- Bagged lunch or lunch money. We will remain in the club for lunch.
- Drinking water. Bottled water is available for purchase.
- Must wear t-shirts, sweat pants, indoor non-marking athletic sneakers.
- All fencing equipment will be provided if required.