SPRING BREAK FENCING DAY CAMP: APRIL 2-6, 2018
Our 5-day epee fencing day camps are ideal ways to spend your school breaks! All levels – beginners-advanced, and ages 9+ are welcome. Activities include group instruction, conditioning, footwork, blade work and bouting. Discounts are given for early registration and for members.
You don’t have to be a member to attend.
- 5-Days: Monday-Friday
- 10 am – 3 pm daily
- 1st half of day: 2 hours of warm up, stretching, athletic games, footwork
- 1 hour lunch break
- 2nd half of day: 2 hours of warm up, drills, bladework, bouting
- Earlier drop-off and pick-up available upon request
HOW TO REGISTER
FEES & DEADLINES
|SPRING BREAK: APRIL 2-6
Full Session – if paid by 3/20
Full Session – if paid by 3/21 or after
Daily – if attending for less than 5 days
No refunds unless cancelled by 3/26 (less $100 admin fee)
WHAT TO BRING
- Bagged lunch or lunch money. We will remain in the club for lunch.
- Drinking water. Bottled water is available for purchase.
- Must wear t-shirts, sweat pants, indoor non-marking athletic sneakers.
- All fencing equipment will be provided if required