WINTER BREAK FENCING DAY CAMP: DECember 24-28, 2017
Our 5-day epee fencing day camps are ideal ways to spend your school breaks! All levels – beginners-advanced, and ages 9+ are welcome. Activities include group instruction, conditioning, footwork, blade work and bouting. Discounts are given for early registration and for members.
You don’t have to be a member to attend.
HOW TO REGISTER
1. New to NYFA? Fill out the one-time Student Registration Form
2. All Campers: Complete the Winter Day Camp form:
NYFA Winter Break (December) Day Camp Form
3. Return forms with payment by credit card, check, or PayPal:
FEES & DEADLINES
|WINTER BREAK I: DECEMBER 24-28
Full Session – if paid by 12/15
Full Session – if paid by 12/16 or after
Daily – if attending for less than 5 days
No refunds unless cancelled by 12/17 (less $100 admin fee)
WHAT TO BRING
- Bagged lunch or lunch money. We will remain in the club for lunch.
- Drinking water. Bottled water is available for purchase.
- Must wear t-shirts, sweat pants, indoor non-marking athletic sneakers.
- All fencing equipment will be provided if required