UPCOMING 2019 DAY CAMPS
REGISTER & PAY – SPRING: April 22-26 (10am-3pm) – Early reg due April 2
REGISTER & PAY – SPRING: April 22-26 (9am-2pm) – Early reg due April 2
REGISTER & PAY – JULY: July 8-12 (9am-2pm) – Early reg due June 18
REGISTER & PAY – AUGUST: August 26-30 (9am-2pm) – Early reg due August 6
The 5-day NYFA fencing camp is ideal for beginners (no experience necessary) + mixed levels, ages 6 and up. It’s a great opportunity for your kids to spend break having a lot of fun while being introduced to the thrilling NCAA and Olympic sport of fencing. The Long Island camps will be run by Sergey Danilov, Designated US National Team Coach (U17,U20) and 2018 Development Coach of the Year (by US Olympic Committee). The Brooklyn camps will be run by Misha Mokretsov, founder & head coach of NYFA, whose students include National and World Cup Champions and members of the USA, French, and Greek National Teams.
The camps will include an introduction to the history of fencing, and basic skills of the sport which will be taught in a friendly environment using a lot of games and fun activities making the learning process enjoyable. Kids of all ages and physical capabilities are welcome to join NYFA camps. We strive to provide a positive experience, and build teamwork and personal growth. Students will learn skills which will last a lifetime.
- Long Island: 9am-2pm for 5 days
- Brooklyn: 10am-3pm for 5 days
- Lunch break 45 min-1 hour (only healthy snack provided)
- Early drop-off and late pick-up available upon request
HOW TO REGISTER
Follow the links above to REGISTER & PAY. Submit your online registration, then pay by credit card, debit card or PayPal on the next screen. To pay offline, first submit your online registration, then close the PayPal screen and send a printable Payment/cc Authorization pdf form with your check or credit card information.
- Early – Full week: Members $400, Non-members $450
- Regular – Full week: Members $450, Non-members $500
- Daily – attending less than 5 days: Members $100/day, Non-members $125/day
- Cancel more than 30 days before start date: full refund in NYFA credit (good for any NYFA services); cancel 10-30 days before start date: $100 administrative fee; cancel less than 10 days before start date: No refunds
- Bagged lunch or lunch money. We will remain in the club for lunch.
- Drinking water. Bottled water is available for purchase.
- Must wear t-shirts, sweat pants, indoor non-marking athletic sneakers.
- Positive attitude and desire to learn
- All fencing equipment will be provided if required