SPRING BREAK FENCING DAY CAMP: APRIL 2-6, 2018
Our 5-day epee fencing day camps are ideal ways to spend your school breaks! All levels – beginners-advanced, and ages 9+ are welcome. Activities include group instruction, conditioning, footwork, blade work and bouting. Discounts are given for early registration and for members.
You don’t have to be a member to attend.
- 5-Days: Monday-Friday
- 10 am – 3 pm daily
- 1st half of day: 2 hours of warm up, stretching, athletic games, footwork
- 1 hour lunch break
- 2nd half of day: 2 hours of warm up, drills, bladework, bouting
- Earlier drop-off and pick-up available upon request
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Complete the Spring Camp Form, and if new to NYFA, the Registration Form
3. Return forms with payment by credit card, check, or PayPal:
FEES & DEADLINES
|SPRING BREAK: APRIL 2-6
Full Session – if paid by 3/20
Full Session – if paid by 3/21 or after
Daily – if attending for less than 5 days
No refunds unless cancelled by 3/26 (less $100 admin fee)
WHAT TO BRING
- Bagged lunch or lunch money. We will remain in the club for lunch.
- Drinking water. Bottled water is available for purchase.
- Must wear t-shirts, sweat pants, indoor non-marking athletic sneakers.
- All fencing equipment will be provided if required