JULY 9-13, 2018 at NYFA-Brooklyn – early deadline 7/1
JULY 16-20, 2018 at NYFA-Brooklyn – early deadline 7/1
Cancelled: AUGUST 6-10, 2018 at NYFA-Long Island – early deadline 7/20
Our 5-day epee fencing day camps are ideal ways to spend your school breaks! All levels – beginners-advanced, and ages 9+ are welcome. Activities include warm-ups, athetic games, group instruction, conditioning, footwork, blade work and bouting. Discounts are given for early registration and for members. Coach: Yarik Ponomarenko.
- 5-Days per Session
- 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- 1st half of day: 2 hours of warm up, stretching, athletic games, footwork
- 1 hour lunch break
- 2nd half of day: 2 hours of warm up, drills, bladework, bouting
- Earlier drop-off and pick-up available upon request
FEES & DEADLINES
- Early Full Week: Members $400, Non-members $450
- Early Deadlines: July Camps – July 1, August Camps – July 20
- Regular Full Week: Members $450, Non-members $500
- Daily – attending less than 5 days: Members $100/day, Non-members $125/day
- Cancel more than 30 days before start date: full refund in NYFA credit (good for any NYFA services)
- Cancel 10-30 days before start date: $100 administrative fee
- Cancel less than 10 days before start date: No refunds
HOW TO REGISTER
- Register online here: July Day Camps
- Pay online by credit card or Paypal here:
or by check or cc authorization with NYFA Payment / CC Authorization form (pdf)
- New students only must also complete the NYFA Club Registration
WHAT TO BRING TO DAY CAMPS
- Bagged lunch or lunch money. We will remain in the club for lunch.
- Drinking water. Bottled water is available for purchase.
- Must wear t-shirts, sweat pants, indoor non-marking athletic sneakers.
- All fencing equipment will be provided if required