UPCOMING DAY CAMPS
REGISTER & PAY– APRIL 13-17 (M-F): Brooklyn or Long Island – All Levels – Early reg due March 23
REGISTER & PAY– JULY 13-17 (M-F): Long Island – Beginners – Early reg due June 22
REGISTER & PAY– JULY 13-17 (M-F): Brooklyn – All Levels – Early reg due June 22
REGISTER & PAY– AUGUST 3-7(M-F): Long Island – Beginners – Early reg due July 13
REGISTER & PAY– AUGUST 24-28 (M-F): Brooklyn – All Levels – Early reg due Aug 3
DAY CAMPS FOR BEGINNERS – INTERMEDIATE – ADVANCED
NYFA has Day Camps in Coney Island, Brooklyn and Port Washington, Long Island, for new beginners and all levels, ages (6 & up). School breaks are a great opportunity for beginners to have a lot of fun while being introduced to the thrilling NCAA & Olympic sport of fencing. Experienced fencers will get world-class training & an edge on the competition.
Camps are run by NYFA’s highly experienced coaches and include an introduction to the history of fencing and basic skills of the sport which will be taught in a friendly environment using a lot of games and fun activities making the learning process enjoyable. No experience is necessary and all physical capabilities are welcome. We strive to provide a positive experience, and build teamwork and personal growth. Students will learn skills which will last a lifetime.
DAY CAMP REGISTRATION
Follow the links above to REGISTER & PAY. First submit your online registration. To pay online, continue to the next screen to pay by credit card, debit card or PayPal. To pay offline, submit your online registration, then close the PayPal screen and send a printable Payment/cc Authorization pdf form with your check or credit card information.
DAY CAMP FEES
- Early – Full week: Members $400, Non-members $450
- Regular – Full week: Members $450, Non-members $500
- Daily – attending less than 5 days: Members $100/day, Non-members $125/day
- Cancel more than 30 days before start date: full refund in NYFA credit (good for any NYFA services); cancel 10-30 days before start date: $100 administrative fee; cancel less than 10 days before start date: No refunds
WHAT TO KNOW / BRING TO DAY CAMPS
- Daily hours are 9am-2pm with early drop-off and late pick-up available upon request
- Lunch break 45 min-1 hour (only healthy snack provided)
- Bring bagged lunch or lunch money. We remain in the club for lunch.
- Bring drinking water. Bottled water is also available for purchase.
- Must wear t-shirts, sweat pants, indoor non-marking athletic sneakers.
- All fencing equipment will be provided if required
- Bring positive attitude and desire to learn