BROOKLYN DAY CAMPS:
Summer Beginners (Age 6+):
2 Sessions, M-F, 9am-2pm, no experience required: REGISTER
- S1: July 17-21 – early deadline June 2
- S2: Aug 7-11 – early deadline June 23
LONG ISLAND DAY CAMPS:
Spring Beginners (Age 6+):
April 10-14, M-F, 9am-2pm, no experience required – early deadline Feb 24: REGISTER
Summer Beginners (Age 6+):
4 Sessions, M-F, 9am-2pm, no experience required: REGISTER
- S1: June 26-30 – early deadline May 12
- S2: July 10-14 – early deadline May 26
- S3: July 31-Aug 4 – early deadline June 16
- S4: August 14-18 – early deadline June 30
DAY CAMPS FOR ALL: BEGINNERS – INTERMEDIATE – ADVANCED
NYFA Fencing Day Camps in Coney Island, Brooklyn and Port Washington, Long Island are for new beginners and all levels, ages (6 & up). School breaks are a great opportunity for beginners to have a lot of fun while being introduced to the thrilling NCAA & Olympic sport of fencing. Experienced fencers will get world-class training & an edge on the competition.
Camps are run by NYFA’s highly experienced coaches and include an introduction to the history of fencing and basic skills of the sport which will be taught in a friendly environment using a lot of games and fun activities making the learning process enjoyable. No experience is necessary and all physical capabilities are welcome. We strive to provide a positive experience, and build teamwork and personal growth. Students will learn skills which will last a lifetime.
DAY CAMP REGISTRATION
Use links above to REGISTER. Submit online registration then pay online on the next screen via PayPal, credit card, debit card. If you want to pay offline, first submit online registration, then close the PayPal screen and send a printable Payment/cc Authorization pdf form with your check or credit card information.
DAY CAMP FEES
- Early – Full week: Members $450, Non-members $500
- Regular – Full week: Members $500, Non-members $550
- Daily – attending less than 5 days: Members $110/day, Non-members $135/day
- Cancel more than 30 days before start date: full refund in NYFA credit (good for any NYFA services); cancel 10-30 days before start date: $100 administrative fee; cancel less than 10 days before start date: No refunds
WHAT TO KNOW / BRING TO DAY CAMPS
- Full week sessions are 5 days
- Hours are 9am-2pm unless otherwise noted at top
- If 2 time periods are indicated, the session has been split into 2 groups for social distancing. Please call for placement.
- Health & Safety Guidelines must be followed by all staff, students, and parents
- Early drop-off / late pick-up available on request
- Lunch break 45 min-1 hour (only healthy snack provided)
- Bring bagged lunch or lunch money. We remain in the club for lunch.
- Bring drinking water. Bottled water is also available for purchase.
- Must wear t-shirts, sweat pants, indoor non-marking athletic sneakers.
- All fencing equipment will be provided if required
- Bring positive attitude and desire to learn