2018 WINTER BREAK DAY CAMPS
- NYFA-Brooklyn: December 24-28 (Monday-Friday) – early deadline 11/30
- NYFA-Long Island: December 26-30 (Wednesday-Sunday) – early deadline 11/30
Our 5-day epee fencing day camps are ideal ways to spend your school breaks! All levels – beginners-advanced, and ages 9+ are welcome. Activities include warm-ups, athletic games, group instruction, conditioning, footwork, bladework and bouting. Discounts are given for early registration and for members.
- 10 am – 3 pm for 5 days
- 1st half of day: 2 hours of warm up, stretching, athletic games, footwork
- 1 hour lunch break
- 2nd half of day: 2 hours of warm up, drills, bladework, bouting
- Earlier drop-off and pick-up available upon request
- By November 30: Members $400, Non-members $450
- After November 30: Members $450, Non-members $500
- Daily – attending less than 5 days: Members $100/day, Non-members $125/day
- Cancel more than 30 days before start date: full refund in NYFA credit (good for any NYFA services)
- Cancel 10-30 days before start date: $100 administrative fee
- Cancel less than 10 days before start date: No refunds
HOW TO REGISTER
- Register online here: December Winter Break Day Camps
- Pay online by credit card or Paypal here:
or by check or cc authorization with NYFA Payment / CC Authorization form (pdf)
- If you never submitted the updated (9/11/18) NYFA Online Club Registration, please complete this form also
WHAT TO BRING TO DAY CAMPS
- Bagged lunch or lunch money. We will remain in the club for lunch.
- Drinking water. Bottled water is available for purchase.
- Must wear t-shirts, sweat pants, indoor non-marking athletic sneakers.
- All fencing equipment will be provided if required