FOIL SUMMER SLEEP-AWAY CAMP: JULY 21-30, 2019
The camp is ideal for fencers ages 10 and up with at least 1 year of experience. We focus on intermediate and advanced competition training led by Rolando Balboa of Brooklyn Fencing Center. Camp includes: 3 training sessions per day; group lessons, footwork, drills; supervised electric bouting; conditioning exercises; USFA-sanctioned tournaments; camp shirt for every camper; room & board (3 meals per day); and use of recreational facilities. Parents of young fencers may also rent rooms at Storm King if they would like to stay on campus.
STORM KING SCHOOL, 314 Mountain Rd, Cornwall-On-Hudson, NY 12520
7/21-7/30, Sunday-Tuesday (10 Days), check in by 12pm, out by 2pm. Storm King is located 70 miles north of NYC in Orange County on a 54-acre campus. Amenities include a fencing gym, gymnasium, athletic fields, student activities center, semi-private rooms, lounges/common areas; coin laundry machines. For medical care, there is a hospital within 3 miles. www.sks.org
PAYMENT SCHEDULE & FEES
- Early: $1500 if $500 deposit paid by MAR 18 and balance paid by APR 20
- Regular: $1600 if paid by MAY 20
- Late: $1700 if paid by JUL 18
- Cancellation Policy: If request to cancel is received by 5/20/19, NYFA credit will be issued for full amount paid. If cancelled 5/21-6/18/19, a $500 administration fee applies and NYFA credit will be issued for remainder of balance paid. Note: NYFA credit can be used for NYFA services only. If cancelled 6/19/19 or later, all fees are non-refundable. NYFA reserves the right to cancel a camp for any reason, in which case, refunds will be issued.
HOW TO REGISTER
Registration and payment are required to hold a spot. Before participating, all fees and requirements must be received on time.
- REGISTER & PAY online below. After submitting your registration, pay online by credit card, debit card or PayPal on the next screen. To pay offline, submit your online registration first, then close the PayPal screen and send payment/cc authorization pdf form with check or credit card information.
- MEDICAL FORMS: Print and complete by parent and doctor and return by 7/18/19.
- PROOF OF HEALTH INSURANCE: Provide valid card copy (both sides)
- USA FENCING* MEMBERSHIP: Provide valid card copy (both sides). Note: USA Fencing annual memberships expire 7/31. * International fencers may provide their national fencing federation membership card copy.