New York Fencing Academy welcomes Stefano Buratti to our coaching team!
NYFA’s International Summer Fencing Camps are the biggest competitive epee camps in the US with the best training led by world-class coaches including Notre Dame’s Cedric Loiseau, UPenn’s Slava Danilov, Penn State’s Alexey Sintchinov, Medeo’s Yakov Danilenko, Toronto’s Tim Svidnytsky, Allez’s Sorah Shin, FAW’s Vadim Diambekov, NYFA’s Misha Mokretsov, Sergey Danilov, Yarik Ponomarenko, and Anton Dutchak.
Join the intermediate to advanced fencers, ages 10+, who are coming from across the US and around the world for a fantastic summer of fencing and fun! Early discounts end March 18 but don’t delay — all sessions fill up fast.
2020 Camp Dates:
- July 19-28: Session 1 at Storm King School, New York
- July 29-Aug 7: Session 2 at Storm King School, New York
- August 8-17: Session 3 at Perkiomen School, Pennsylvania
- 6 Free Private Lessons included with 3 Sessions
- Free Whitewater Rafting Trip included with 2+ Sessions
- Storm King Parent Rooms available to rent for parents of young children
Sign-up by December 5th for early discounts to NYFA’s Fencing Camps
December 26-30th in Port Washington or Coney Island
All levels of experience, ages 6 & up
Click here for Camp Details & Online Registration
We’re excited to share great club news with our members:
2018-2019 Season End Results – our fencers, coaches, and parents should be very proud:
- NYFA tied for FIRST PLACE with Alliance in the number of 2019 Summer National medals earned!
- NYFA took FIRST PLACE in the number of Super Youth Circuit (SYC) medals earned in the USA!
Club Improvements – we are always striving to make NYFA even better for our students:
- Port Washington: we renovated and expanded the fencing area to include 8 strips
- Coney Island: we are expanding the waiting area for parents’ comfort and for students to have more space to do homework and store equipment
College News – Congratulations and best of luck to our high school graduates who have started college this year!
- Alan Temiryaev – Columbia University
- Emily Gao – Cornell University
- Karina Popovich – Cornell University
- Jeffrey Wang – Johns Hopkins University
- Kevin Feng – New York University
- Anna Lanzman – New York University
- Michael Mogilevich – Rutgers University
- Josh Shuster – Brandeis University
- Tatiana Merheb – McGill University Montreal
- Ann Zats – Macaulay Honors at Hunter College
Big thanks to our coaches, fencers, and their families for making NYFA’s International Summer Fencing Camps a great success once again! As always, we had fantastic fencing and fun with new friends and old, and we can’t wait to do it again next year!
- View many photos and video clips here: Instagram or Facebook
- Campers, please share your reviews on Google and Facebook!
- Mark your calendars! Here are our projected dates for 2020:
- Session 1: July 19th – July 28th
- Session 2: July 29 – August 7th
- Session 3: August 8th – August 17th
Go CAMP NYFA!